11th Asian Conference on Multidisciplinary Research 2023
"Innovating for a Sustainable Future: Interdisciplinary Solutions for Global Challenges"
DOWNLOAD : CALL FOR PAPERS
We are delighted to be able to offer you the opportunity to present your research to a global audience and listen to the speakers from prestigious global universities. You are invited to join us at the 11th Asian international Conference on Multidisciplinary Research 2023 on 23-24 October 2023 in Kuala Lumpur.
In an increasingly interconnected world facing pressing environmental, social, and economic challenges, the quest for sustainability demands bold and collaborative efforts. "Innovating for a Sustainable Future: Interdisciplinary Solutions for Global Challenges" embodies the essence of progress in the face of adversity. This theme highlights the power of interdisciplinary research, emphasizing the critical role that diverse fields of knowledge and expertise play in crafting solutions for a sustainable tomorrow. From climate change mitigation and resource conservation to equitable socio-economic development, this theme envisions a collective approach that transcends traditional boundaries. As researchers, policymakers, and innovators converge to explore new horizons of possibility, they lay the foundation for a resilient and thriving planet. Through the exchange of ideas, breakthroughs, and transformative collaborations, the conference seeks to inspire a united commitment to harnessing the potential of multidisciplinary synergy in building a brighter and more sustainable future for generations to come.
MULTIASIA2023 hopes to provide an interesting platform for researchers, academics, practitioners, policy makers and post-graduate students, to share knowledge, exchange ideas and establish academic relationships.
Conference SUB THEMES
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, ACCOUNTING
- ASIA & GLOBAL STUDIES
- BIOENGINNERING AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL SCIENCES AND PUBLIC POLICY
- LAW AND SOCIAL JUSTICE
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ETHICS
- URBAN PLANNING AND DESIGN
- HEALTH AND TECHNOLOGY
- GENDER AND WOMEN'S STUDIES
MULTIASIA23 accepts the following types of submissions
- Abstracts, Research Papers, Dissertations/PhD thesis, Student Papers, Case Studies, Review article, Ongoing research etc...
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to initiate discussion.
- Development projects ongoing or completed, case studies on success stories
- Reports on Issues Related to the conference topics: Reports related to innovative techniques or research
- Video or any digital contents related to the conference themes
Proposals are accepted as long as presenter time is available or by 15 September, 2023 at latest. All submissions will be reviewed and acceptance or rejections is based on many factors. Notification on acceptance will be forwarded within 5 days after the submissions.