Virtual presentations open doors for publication of your abstract and/or your paper using our online platforms.
Who can register as ‘virtual presenters’:-
1) If your abstract has been selected for Virtual Presentation - you should submit your full paper and/or PowerPoint presentation before the deadline
2) If you wish to publish your paper in the conference publications, but have difficulties to attend the Conference in
person - you should submit your abstract for review before the deadline
Virtual authors can submit PowerPoint presentations in addition to the paper submission (optional). These presentations will be uploaded in the ICRD YouTube conference link or Slide Share link. So that conference participants will have access to all virtual presentations during and after the conference.
The Virtual registration includes the following :
1. An abstract book with ISBN number
2. Publication of your paper as part of the conference proceedings ( online with a Canadian ISBN)
3. A certificate ( if you submit your presentation/ paper )
4. Upload your presentation slides to the ICRD YouTube or Slide share link
5. Opportunity to forward your paper to reputed journals
6. Receive your certificate and your book immediately after the conference with a tracking number
Publish your paper without attending..................